Wednesday

Thank You!

When I started this blog, I fully expected only those forced to read it and through crooked smiles tell me how fabulous it was. On the contrary, people I know, people I don't, and those I haven't seen for years have read, laughed, enjoyed and let me know. I want to thank all for clicking here, and for the really great messages. I'd thought I'd share a few of my favorites:

"In true stalker fashion I came across your blog and I have to say that it is fucking hilarious. Erika, I have never laughed with such abandon. You are hysterical and every entry is bloody brilliant. I know it´s been years but I really could´t help myself and had to tell you." - Sofia A.

"I do enjoy your writing a lot, amazing vocab - wonderful use of bold. and by the way, if you don't go to hell, heaven has gotten way to lenient" - Andrew Rackoff

"THE BLOG! I am nowhere to be found. What the hell is that shit! Take down the picture of that French Canadian fossil (man in photo above) and put up a picture of me ASAP!" - Jamie Ascernese.

Keep Reading, Keep Writing In, I'll Keep Posting. Thanks again and much love - Erika

1 comment:

krcavoores said...

Im with Jamie. Why am i no where to be found in this damn blog. Does singing billy joel down the street and all of our Teatro dinners mean nothing to you? I must admit i am flat out insulted. So you know what.... i...i ...i ...will let you know in the morning when i think of something good. So there!